Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Some new signs

I've added some more ready-made signs to the shop. It's been so much fun using some really unique old wood that we found recently. The signs have so much character! You can find them in my shop.








 


And here are a few that got sent out to customers recently. They were some of my very favorites...






And here is one that I'm working on this morning. It will be in the shop soon. I have a good feeling about this one...


For more info on the signs, visit my shop

9 comments:

  1. I am loving your new signs! And are some of your fonts new as well? Perhaps I just didn't notice them before. :) But they are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, Aimee - I want to buy everything you make! It's all SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee,
    they are all equally beautiful, Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee!

    I love your new signs! What is the new font on most of them? Especially the dwell sign?! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! The font is called Belluccia.

      Delete
  5. I can't get onto your website? The "my shop " link says the site it unavailable?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through Pinterest... You have a wooden sign 'I have found the one whom my soul loves' Song of Solomon
    I don't see it on here?? still available? how much? My children and their spouses would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find them here: http://www.aimeeweaverdesigns.com/products/beloved-wood-sign-customizable-1

      Delete
  7. Oh gosh! Your signs are really gorgeous. I love how they are giving a rustic, yet elegant vibe with the wooden planks and white script. You've got a great eye for design. I hope you keep that creative spirit burning. All the best!

    Roseline Ruark @ Crown Neon SIgns

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...